• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [SOLD] Amazing FUN-RPG + WAR maps for sale!

Xadrian

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have to sell my map FUN-RPG & WAR maps. Both are 98% done, but not scripted.

Those maps costs 70 USD (200 PLN). I've spend more than 200 hours working on this map, so price isn't high.

How the transaction will look:
1. You have to send me 70 USD or 200 PLN on PayPal (polish users can send me money on my bank account - mbank - and of course skip 2 point),
2. You have to wait until I take money out of my PayPal account to bank account,
3. After that, you will recive maps.

I can promise that i'm not thief, noob or something like that.
I can't set server online.

Wants more info? Feel free to ask via pm.

War map minimap:

warb.png

beznazwy3xd.jpg

Here are some screenshoots of FUN-RPG map:

Minimap:
nivera.png

A lot of screenshoots:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

teaser1.png

teaser2.png

teaser3.png

teaser4.png

teaser5.png

teaser6.png

teaser7.png

More in next post..

Are you sure that you want just 70$ for that?
That maps looks more like 200$ if u ask me.

Yes but none will buy otbm files for 200$.
Sorry but that is the sad truth.

@OT great maps and nice mapping skill ;)

Lot of stuff seems to be revemap from real tibia, ankrahmun, yalahar. Thu overall it's nice, however, I would not buy it for 70USD, since there are so many well mapped stuff out there for free.

If you can't find a buyer, I will take a copy for 20 to grab a few hunting zones from and merge it with another map. I don't plan on using the full map and you're free to resell it, let me know.

Lot of stuff seems to be revemap from real tibia, ankrahmun, yalahar. Thu overall it's nice, however, I would not buy it for 70USD, since there are so many well mapped stuff out there for free.

ankrahmun? are you kidding? I've mapped a desert city called Anshara (with 1 pyramid only!), screenshoot:
teaser24.png

Also i've took Yalahar Arena, Alchemy Quater mountain, Foreigner Quarter and The Shattered Isles Quest - it's maybe 5% of whole map.

If minimap doesn't tell you enough:
wholemap.jpg

hellfull.jpg

Feel free to ask!

My offers still up, 25$ to let me grab a couple hunting zones out of it, I don't plan on using the full map or creating a server off it.

I'll have my partner check this out for sure. I've left him an offline message on msn. Looks very good.

Will you be re-selling these pieces when/if I have bought it? Because if you are the price should be lowered.

Sorry guys, this map was sold today, topic is over - no reselling.

And if I can ask, does selling remaked Thais is legal there?

Back