• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Soldier Front

Shiimi

I don't...
Reaction score
I'm going to be playing sf later because they just updated horror mode so you can play on plasma. :eek:

I'm a second luie with a sig551 + psg1 if anyone wants to play later...

No you just suck.
There is only one hack for this game atm (Wallhack that is bugged.) and I can still get around 60-80 kills in tdm in a 3 round match. (Without it.)

No you just suck.
There is only one hack for this game atm (Wallhack that is bugged.) and I can still get around 60-80 kills in tdm in a 3 round match. (Without it.)

Yes wallhack
And a million of other hacks.

They have the worst protection.. Hell.. Even godmode hacks still works there

[UNDETECTED] SoldierFront Hack: Aimbot, Walls, NoRecoil & Nospread +More!

There are MILLIONS of hacks if u google it

No you just suck.

Ummm, heard of DXT? Guess not, if your stupid enough to not know its a battlefield of hackers then just stop. 90% of soldierfront are DXT users, and its rare to find a legit player. If you can get 60-80 kills good for you, i never stated im good at the game im just stating the fact that it is full of hacks.

Send me 20 dollar over paypal if i can show u working godmode + Aimbot? :)

I know there are payed hacks.
I'm talking about free hacks because most people that play on west are poor.

I don't hack because it takes away the point of playing the game.

Ummm, heard of DXT? Guess not, if your stupid enough to not know its a battlefield of hackers then just stop. 90% of soldierfront are DXT users, and its rare to find a legit player. If you can get 60-80 kills good for you, i never stated im good at the game im just stating the fact that it is full of hacks.

Do you play on euro or what?
I play mostly on west and there are almost no hackers at all.

lol? That hack got patched so long ago.
Unless you play sf Philippines.

So ijji's SF no more hackers few months ago it was a bloodbath for them.

EDIT: i done some searching, it seems like they actually are taking care of hackers now. It looks like its time to download this game.

I loved it many years ago.

Back
Top Bottom