• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

solution for the new doors of homes and work carlin

vander

Mapper/Hoster
Reaction score
come share a solution I found for the new ports ne carlin work on your map because it does not advance so they open and close but I found the solution so that you can do to make the doors of work it took me to find a solution and now I found I wish to share below and follow the solution step by step.

1º add in your file items.xml all scripts of the new items that you want to add.

2º actions.xml open your file and add the script below:
<action itemid="10032" event="script" value="other/doors.lua"/>
<action itemid="10091" event="script" value="other/doors.lua"/>
<action fromid="10268" toid="10285" event="script" value="other/doors.lua"/>
<action fromid="10468" toid="10486" event="script" value="other/doors.lua"/>

3º movements.xml open your file and add the scripts below:
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10279" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10281" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10283" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10285" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10474" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10476" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10483" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10485" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>

4º now copy your file items.xml and open a folder called "8.50" which is where your RME is installed, paste in this folder the file you copied (items.xml) and replace the.

5º Now open your RME and add new doors in the houses and record each sqm and outlet of each house.

ready now enjoy

REP ME

Traduzindo para portugues/translatin to portuguese

solução para que as novas portas das casas de carlin funcionem

venho dividir uma solução que encontrei para que as novas portas ne carlin funcione no seu mapa porque nao adianta ela so elas abrir e fechar mas encontrei a solução para que voce consiga fazer para que as portas das casas funcionem eu demorei para encontrar a solução e agora que encontrei quero dividir e segue abaixo a solução passo a passo.

1ºadicione em seu arquivo items.xml todos os scripts dos novos itens que voce deseja acrescentar.

2º abra seu arquivo actions.xml e adicione os scripts abaixo:
<action itemid="10032" event="script" value="other/doors.lua"/>
<action itemid="10091" event="script" value="other/doors.lua"/>
<action fromid="10268" toid="10285" event="script" value="other/doors.lua"/>
<action fromid="10468" toid="10486" event="script" value="other/doors.lua"/>

3º abra seu arquivo movements.xml e adicione os scripts abaixo:
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10279" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10281" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10283" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10285" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10474" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10476" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10483" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>
<movevent type="StepOut" itemid="10485" event="script" value="closingdoor.lua"/>

4º agora copie o seu arquivo items.xml e abra uma pasta chamada "8.50" que fica onde que seu RME foi instalado, cole dentro desta pasta o arquivo que voce copiou (items.xml) e substitua o arquivo.

agora abra seu RME e adicione as novas portas nas casas e registre cada sqm e a saida de cada casa.

pronto agora divirta-se

REP ME

Last edited:
Back