• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Solution][Proposal] People spaming on mute channel

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

arturinoo

Reaction score
Well i was reading the forums and i start reading some old posts and i found a very interesting proposal from a player i don't remember his name, so read it and please answer with some cool arguments not only blaiming as always.

During the last weeks, many conflicts occured in the shadowcorian community because of the banishment-jail-mute-etc. from players spamming in the help channel, so my solution is: Exhaust the messages in the help channel in some way that maybe you can ask-answer-ask-answer maybe ask 3 times before you get exhausted, this will help in the option of sending all your question in only one line, and stop the spamming in the help channel with the exhaust method.

If you have any other idea, or something to improve feel free to post here and maybe we can caught the attention of the staff and we can see this idea in the next update.

That is easily solved by tutors muting them; the problem is when these players login on different characters to continue using Help channel inappropriately, and that is when it leads to a different punishment than just 1 hour muted from Help channel.

and there are some people,that are not tutors, and help a lot of players. if you put the Exausted on that. they wont be able to answer many questions.

Back