• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Solution to houseproblems! Now informing you how to fix.

Johanz

Reaction score
Hey there, i had this major problem before that my houses didn't work ingame. I had done everything correctly using RME and coulnd't see the the solution to this issue. Now i have it and i dont know if anyone has told this on this forum but i will to make sure people dont get this frustrated as i did =)
Using Tfs 0.3.6

1. Make sure that it's your houses and not the "forgotten houses" that's in you database. To check this enter your database in phpmyadmin (databse is called "houses".

There you will see the ids of every house. Check that the forgotten houses isn't in there cuz that will mess everything up and they wont be shown in you RME.

2. My problem was that the doors didn't get registrade to my house database. to solve this make like this. Each door must have a door id. telling if it's the 1,2 or 3 door in the house.

Front door must have Door id 1!.
doorid.jpg

Now just save the map and use it :) Working for me. For any questions, feel free to post some replys. If i helped you please give me rep :) Hope i helped and sorry for my bad english, just wrapped this up didn't got that much time to make a nice tutorial xD

Back