• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SOLVED Anyone with no experience for an easy job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencore Team

Reaction score
Hello There.

I m looking for anyone whos interested in a easy job. Its about house images, We've got lots of them but dont have time to set the id of the photo to the id of the house our server has.

EASY NO EXPERIENCE PAYING VIA PAYPAL :)

1400 photos to do : )

To be honest, this is basically the kind of job I do for a living. xD
It's very sad work, but it's so repetitive it's actually fun after awhile.

This task would be better done automatically with a code, if you pick someone to do this it's almost sure that it will contain mistakes.

code? The images are totaly random named numbers.

Last edited:
I wasn't saying to do a code to name the files, you would have a code to take the pictures and name it correctly.

Pictures = Screenshots blended via lightroom studio .

Last edited:
Successfully completed this job for him. :p

And I actually did create some code to help with the renaming process, otherwise it would have taken forever and ever to do. lol

Successfully completed this job for him. :p

And I actually did create some code to help with the renaming process, otherwise it would have taken forever and ever to do. lol
Well, I need these images too.

Well dunno if youd like yourself making 1400 photos and then let everyone have it for free?
Thats just so funny with guys like you. Want everything for free, dont wanna waste time, use somebody s work and thats it. ;) Wake up and do some job on your own

Well dunno if youd like yourself making 1400 photos and then let everyone have it for free?
Thats just so funny with guys like you. Want everything for free, dont wanna waste time, use somebody s work and thats it. ;) Wake up and do some job on your own
Nice, you dont even know me. Also you are new here and you want to judge me for something that is just nonsense?

Get respect to people, because no one will respect you and play on your "perfect rl map".

Btw. watermarking images like that is just stupid. You stole these images from cipsoft and u watermark this as your work? Nice one mate.
Good luck

stole images? their not minimap screenshots. Their screenshots of every single house.

stole images? their not minimap screenshots. Their screenshots of every single house.
Respect? You're the one here that just showed no respect saying "Well, I need these images too.". Topic Closed. Dont need to argue here. Thanks for your work @Xikini

Well, even with that these images are cipsoft's not yours.

But whatever. I wont discuss more, just read first part of my post.

Also remember no one will respect you when you just random flame other peoplees not even knowing them.

Nice attitude we got here :)

Btw. " Well, I need these images too" means that i wanted to buy them but ok, you know better. Pathetic.

^^ Just stop acting like a kiddo. Topic Closed and thats it. Job done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back