• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved. Close please

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Yeah well.. My problem is when i create an account in gesior acc using tfs 0.3.5pl1 crying damson.. Well.. It works out perfect. I edited all the samples and it goes right after it.. But it adds Torch, Bag, Apple, Club and a jacket. How do i remove theese items? Thanks for awnsers.

@Rainer, I have already supplied the samples with eq. P-set etc. But still they somehow manage to spawn with a bag,apple and jacket in thier backpack...

@Rexxar It cant be in OnLogin.. It would give jacket etc everytime u re-log then lol. It's somewhere else.

@Apsivaflines I already have samples. And they are all setup. No one of the samples have a jacket but still somehow they spawn with it.

I still need help with this..

[Solved] For you guys who dont know. Just remove firstitems.xml from Mods folder.

(I was stupid not to check there.. But i have been working too much with 7.6 servers. x.x)

Close thread please

Back