• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [SOLVED] Easy start up help needed. Am I using the right versions?

zirra

Solutions
Reaction score

So following from Klonera's tutorial, I get to localhost and start the steps, step 1 is fine, step 2 I get error.

TFS 1.2, latest xampp, and Gesior TFS 1.2

Step 2​

Fatal error: Declaration of Database::query($statement) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 184

line 184 is: public function query($statement)
If I copy "query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs)" and replace "query($statement)"
it lets me pass to the next step. But with this error. Obviously going to run into a bunch of issues here.

STEP 3​

Add tables and columns to DB
Installer try to add new tables and columns to database.

Warning: Undefined variable $statement in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 191

Fatal error
: Uncaught ValueError: PDO::query(): Argument #1 ($query) cannot be empty in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php:201 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php(201): PDO->query('') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(309): Database->query('ALTER TABLE `ac...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 191

Line 191: $ret = parent::query($statement);

Solution
you configurated your config.php inside the website repository?

That's a class who connects to your MYSQL database
Yeah, I figured it out. I had downloaded the most recent Xampp 8.0, I needed 7.3. so Uninstalled 8.0, downloaded 7.3 and moving forward just now.
you configurated your config.php inside the website repository?

That's a class who connects to your MYSQL database
Yeah, I figured it out. I had downloaded the most recent Xampp 8.0, I needed 7.3. so Uninstalled 8.0, downloaded 7.3 and moving forward just now.

Solution
Back