• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SOLVED][ElfBot] spell that is casted when being attacked

Firulis

Solutions
Reaction score
I want a hotkey that will make my character say a spell when being attacked, right now I have a hotkey that attacks monsters when they're around and only if no other player is on the screen but I want the hotkey to also say the spell if im being attacked too .

Code:
auto 200 listas 'Hunting Spell' |  if [$monstersaround.3 >= 3 && $playersaround.10 == 0 ] {say 'SPELL'}

This hotkey works right now and i just want it to also say the spell if im being attacked, i know the spell can make me go red or whatever but i don't care. Thank you for your help.

auto 200 listas 'Hunting Spell' | if [$monstersaround.3 >= 3 && $playersaround.10 == 0 ] isattacking say 'SPELL'

Should work. Obviously change the Monstersaround and playersaround if you dont want that included.

auto 200 listas 'Hunting Spell' | isattacking say 'SPELL'
^ Would be the working alternative without needing the monsters/players around.

Side note: This command could be created easily in the hotkey creator. One of the last options "isattacking" is a choice in the list.

auto 200 listas 'Hunting Spell' | if [$monstersaround.3 >= 3 && $playersaround.10 == 0 ] isattacking say 'SPELL'

Should work. Obviously change the Monstersaround and playersaround if you dont want that included.

auto 200 listas 'Hunting Spell' | isattacking say 'SPELL'
^ Would be the working alternative without needing the monsters/players around.

Side note: This command could be created easily in the hotkey creator. One of the last options "isattacking" is a choice in the list.
the second one kind of worked but it says the spell whenever im attacking a monster regardless of players and thats not really what i wanted, what i wanted is a hotkey that attacks monsters and whatnot and if a player is on screen stop saying the spell but if im being attacked start saying the spell regardless of the amount of monsters on the screen thanks

solved it :D i made it so that if a pk is on my screen it says the spell
Code:
 auto 200 listas 'Hunting Spell' | if [$monstersaround.3 >= 3 && $playersaround.10 == 0 ] isattacking say 'Exevo Song Pally' | foreach 'shootableplayers' $pr {if [$pr.isonscreen && $pr.skull >= 3] say 'Exevo Song Pally'

Back