• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SOLVED] Make my homepage faster

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

I've noticed that my homepage is running really slow. It's not my Internet or computer. I think I've made a lot of mistakes/bugs on it since it was my first site.

If you know how to do, feel free to send me a PM or post here.

I will pay you if I can see that your good at it

Regards,
Max

Last edited:
Might i ask for the URL?

It depends on video's/images/content/scripts. :/

Meteria.net (not working atm, but in 5-60min it will)

Yeah, I know. But I'm not good on those things. That's why I need PRO help.

Thanks,
Max

1.Get a better internet connection.
2. You are getting DDos'd, contact your ISP.

Now where is my money. :peace:

Remove snow flakes, use nginx instead of apache, use linux instead of windows.

Well i enter to the homepage, also created an account and saw each page that it contain and saw that it doesnt run slow, maybe its only you. Try to login with http://localhost and see if its running good on it or maybe is the snow. Remove it and check if it works.

note: If i helped you. dont pay me rl cash is not nesessary.

edit: the only thing that is not working is the signatures. (take a look to signature.php and edit there your root,pass and database, Also dont forget to edit your towns etc..)

Yours Last Knight.

Last edited:
Well i enter to the homepage, also created an account and saw each page that it contain and saw that it doesnt run slow, maybe its only you. Try to login with http://localhost and see if its running good on it or maybe is the snow. Remove it and check if it works.

note: If i helped you. dont pay me rl cash is not nesessary.

edit: the only thing that is not working is the signatures. (take a look to signature.php and edit there your root,pass and database, Also dont forget to edit your towns etc..)

Yours Last Knight.

Hello! Yeah, It might be the snow.

About the signatures, it should work just that the hosting company had some problems this morning so the signature pics might be erased.

Thanks.

I don't find it slow at all, are you sure it's not just you? Les us know if you worked it out =)

Hello!

Thanks for all the support.

It was just a silly thing on my computer that made it.

Sorry for it.

[SOLVED]

Back