• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SOLVED]Photoshop

Dylanaw

Godly Member
Reaction score
Hello there,
I found some tutorials about how to use photoshop.

But what is the best Photoshop version to use?
And what version do u use?

I suppose i download the lastest one?

Last edited:
I fail to see the reason for this thread.

I fail to see the reason for this thread.

Well, i just wanted to know wich version is the best one to beginning with.
The easiest to work with.
Some people might have comments on it and tell me wich one i should take.
But i took the cs5 extended, and ill follow some guide's on Otland, it will work out.

This can be closed,

I've tried them both and really, not all that much better, I mean the look is awesome but I can make the same things I did in CS6 in CS5 :)

I've tried them both and really, not all that much better, I mean the look is awesome but I can make the same things I did in CS6 in CS5 :)

Alright, then my choose to download and use cs5 is good.
Thank u all for tellking me ur experience!
I'm glad i choosed the right thing.
I will try some tutorials now.

Iknow there are many tutorials and they are all different.

Do u guys maby know a good tutorial maby with voice, for a beginner like me? (if it's possible cs5?)
I will do some search too. I will post it here if i find one so maby anyone else can follow it too (like a beginner like me)

-Dylan

I've used all versions of photoshop. Best one IMO is CS3, I guess it's because I had CS3 during the phase when I learnt the most and enjoyed it the most because of it.

Back