• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SOLVED]Terrible graphical bugs

Slime

Reaction score
When I log on my gm it lags and goes apeshit. As you can see on other characters it doesn't show their outfit sprite (well in one case it does, I don't really know why) and sometimes it uses pink as transparent color and sometimes not. I'm running precompiled 32 bit OTC on my 64bit Win7 so maybe that's the case. But when I try to run 64 bit version it just shows error 0xc0000007b (yeah, I tried to reinstal .NET but it didn't work). The other thing is that I'm making a server in 8bit stylistics. Would it be possible to turn off this "blurring" thing to make things pixelated? Like switching from DX9 to DX5 in tibia client.
dx5dx9.png

That's what I'm talking about.

0xc0000007b error is because you are using the wrong dlls in this case you should use 64x dlls not 32x

Ok, I compiled the client myself and now it doesn't read any of my sprites... By the way otclient.exe compiled by me weighs 100+ MB o_O. Why?
watdo.jpg

Last edited:
I don't use Code Blocks, just each compiler have two options "debug mode" and "relese mode". Try in section Build or Project

https://github.com/edubart/otclient/issues/127
I guess it would be the solution, but I can't find that line in my sources (this solution is 2 years old so I guess it's nothing special). I have found this instead:
at the end of spritemanager.cpp
Code:
 } catch(stdext::exception& e) {
        g_logger.error(stdext::format("Failed to get sprite id %d: %s", id, e.what()));
        return nullptr;
}
I tried replacing return nullptr; with return image; and it says that image wasn't declared in this scope.
EDIT:
Ok, works fine. I had to extract all the sprites with http://otland.net/threads/tidus-spr-editor-v1-5.162171/ and compile them again. Still need help with making stuff pixelated.

Last edited:
About the pixelation thing - solved, I had to disable bilinear texture smoothing in sources.

Back