• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Solved) Xp gain rate if not affected by exp scroll TFS 1.3

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
Helloo!

As the headline says, when i use a exp scroll that gives the xp rate but it does not affect the XP gaint rate, any idea how to solve this if its possible?1615364360934.png

Have you tried killing your monsters with and without the experience scroll? I would do this to check to see if the player is actually getting the extra experience after applying the scroll.

Seems to me you might be missing something, I would post your lua scripts so we can see them and how you installed them.

I would check out this thread first also:

Have you tried killing your monsters with and without the experience scroll? I would do this to check to see if the player is actually getting the extra experience after applying the scroll.

Seems to me you might be missing something, I would post your lua scripts so we can see them and how you installed them.

I would check out this thread first also:

Yes the script it self works 100% its just not showing in XP Gain rate :p
Post automatically merged:

XP gain rate is not coded in tfs yet...
Well then I can end this topic then 😂 thx for informing!

Back