• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SOLVED

iam not greedy and no one of otlander's helped me with that script i found it by myself and not on otland ..!

It doesn't matter if you solved you still have to post your solution to everyone. If you expect to be helped but not help others you can go away.

But they tried to help you, stop being a greedy and selfish and i'm sure that you had this script from somewhere in the froum.
i found it in an old datapack on my comp.
Thats why you wont deserve any help in future.
why i dont deserve any help in the future ?
It doesn't matter if you solved you still have to post your solution to everyone. If you expect to be helped but not help others you can go away.
i replied that i will post it but i compile something now .

Found it on your old datapack, You had to solve it with yourself then if you are that childish which saying( I FOUND IT,MINE,NOT YOURS) grow up please.
mabye u dont know what u talking about , i wasn't have the full script and i said "i found it in an old datapack on my comp. " not my datapack.

Back