• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Br's are blocking quest inq! Inquisition! SCreen!

marcin252

Reaction score
Me and my friends are going to make inq so we go... and we see this..:
Bez tytułu.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/XzKSHdj.jpg

They probably deff for one of their guild/team mates, so think before you post.

Still ilegal to block, not matter what's your purpose, so think before you post

Did you time it? you are allowed to make defense/block for 15 min then its illegal so you can shut ur brazilian mouth mr arturinoo think before you post

your welcome

XzKSHdj.jpg

It was a defense for a war. Calm yourself.

"It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

Interesting note: There is an exception for this rule during guild wars, if teams choose to block off an area as a defense they may do so. Upon reports about players blocking off areas, a gamemaster will judge if it is considered a battle defense or violation of this rule."

Look at the rules before posting <3

you're so dumb kid you seen that we has red skulls and white skulls in there we just got done raping flawless gg buddy :)

You are so stupid, it's sad.
You can block for 15min, or longer (if there is a person with skull there and he is trying to loose pz, they can block)

I didn't know it was illegal to do Thais south tower defense :O

I've broken the rules too many times then, so did my enemies :(

Back