• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some console errors!

Zaul

I'm The Devil Scripter
Reaction score
I got those but i don't get it how to fix them?

PHP:
[Warning] NpcSystem:
SubType missing for parameter item:
vial of oil,2006,100

[10:18:22.744] [Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItem] Unserialization error [1] for item type 2591

[10:18:22.744] [Error - IOMapSerialize::loadMapBinary] Unserialization of invalid tile at position ( 00000 / 00000 / 000 )

ye it's so easy to go to that position! I can't even write it in the rme because that's no postition + the item type is a depot

I know the npc error, look which npc sells/buys vial of oil and then you have to write a count/amount after the 100.

Last edited:
its not even an error there is no position called 00000 / 00000 / 000
and for the item error check item with id 2591 in items.xml and if it didnt work then the problem is with your compiler
Hope t Helps and dont forget use Hellbot For your tibia server or tibia real

I found this one. But i can't see anything wrong!

PHP:
<item fromid="2589" toid="2592" article="a" name="locker">
    <attribute key="type" value="depot" />
    <attribute key="containerSize" value="30" />
  </item>

It's not a map bug, items bug or something with your computer. It's probable something with your database, but I'm not sure how to fix it (except from getting an other one, but that wouldn't be a good solution if you already have players in it).

Something with my dedicated ? nah i don't think so and i have recompile but still not working! And the items are fine!

Back