• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@some crash or somethin happened the last days...

Aggrostylah

Reaction score
Well,

I haven't been online for 2-3 days now, logged in like half an hour ago... Wanted to decorate my 3rd house now... but I noticed, my whole Decoration, which was in a Bp of Holding in my house, dissapeared^^

I can remember only that it was 11k oz, and remember some items: bp of Demon helmets, 5 full Demon sets, some inq items (1x that club, some of each armors, some robes of the underworld), also 6-7 Spellbooks of dark mysteries, some addon items (2x drag claw, 1x soulstone, 1x mandrake, nose rings bla),it's too much to remember all...im making a list atm... uhm, and lots of items more, that's just what i can remember

Would be nice, if I could get those items/my bp back somehow...

PS: The update brought more problems, than it helped otland, for me it's just a failure, when I see, what happends since the update (not only for me) <_<

Yours,
Daniel

Last edited:
Is that some hacktool or what? You also think I'll write down my E-mail etc. for you <3

No thanks :)

K sent my big list to that items recovery, let's see, if i get my most rare items back lol^^ It's so much nice shit, don't think I'll get that all back -.- but i hope^^

wish me luck :thumbup:

Yours,
Daniel

Back