• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some EQ on my chars ;]

Raxor

Reaction score
rpekmssoft.png

"I got the same mage set as YOU DO, "2bad people use the same style as me"?
read it over boy and see whos the one following who hahahaha

~Houndish

haha wounder how many owners Raxors had? :D Me and hubbe hacked it from a polack then he gave it to me and then I gave it away and then someone else gave it away and so on. And also like 10 peoples have borrowed it for waring and shit :D

haha wounder how many owners Raxors had? :D Me and hubbe hacked it from a polack then he gave it to me and then I gave it away and then someone else gave it away and so on. And also like 10 peoples have borrowed it for waring and shit :D

I bought Raxor from Alex for 3 kk on lvl 160 :D

- I got the same mage set as you do, 2bad people use same style as me theese days. But, the knights weapon, wtf is that? It looks like a dildo your m... used

dem that a 24/7 tibia ot nerd don't even know that. BACK TO STUDY BOY:p;)

The question is who got the recovery keys:D?

Back