• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some feedback would be nice :-)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
So i am currently working on a clan page solution for a customer and am experimenting wheter i will be using wordpress or webspell.
Well a wp demo is already on my webspace where i am working live on it while the customer i have can see it anytime aswell and can add suggestions. As of tomorrow i will setup a Clanpage with a WebSpell Template and whatever in the end suits the customer better (wp theme or webspell) will be used :)
So what is your part here?
Well, i would LOVE to hear some feedback about the wp clanpage AND when i finished the webspell solution aswell i'd love to hear which one YOU would prefer :)
OH, AND PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS YOU ENCOUNTER! I just ported the wp content from my PC localhost to the webspace so i might just have missed some files :S
Demo Link: Klick
Kind Regards,
Damon

Back