• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some good stuff check it out !

Yeah i knew you'd post. Everyone listen, no worries. Gandax is afraid of showing his own photo because he's not accepted in rl he doesn't think he will be accepted here. The recording was from 3 years ago, have your listen, have your laugh. Enjoy :)

Yeah i knew you'd post. Everyone listen, no worries. Gandax is afraid of showing his own photo because he's not accepted in rl he doesn't think he will be accepted here. The recording was from 3 years ago, have your listen, have your laugh. Enjoy :)
Just listen and enjoy ill make u famous manz !

Jimmy AKA Sosip Backline. Got kicked from the team because he was such a noob, Killian rages at him and then crys and goes offline. Grats Life!

Jimmy AKA Sosip Backline. Got kicked from the team because he was such a noob, Killian rages at him and then crys and goes offline. Grats Life!
Emp Brave , Jitters ?

don't know him , make a bet that tommorow i will be in a guild again ?

Do you want him back in the guild or not?, I'll make you the shot caller on this one and believe me, your decision will be final.
Obviously no one wants him in the guild, except for his few cocky friends. He's 24/7 being a kid and everyone knows it.

Seriously guys! Look at this dopee shieeeeet! dun h8er on mi beautifal voice!
[video=youtube;bjkl84DUFhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjkl84DUFhM[/video]

Back