• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SOME GUYS BLOCKIN IN GOROMA SERPENT SPAWN

Kensz

HH Beat Maker
Reaction score
Soulfire Da Nuker telled me if bloking a spawn it's illegal. He opened cast on and i took this photo! @Hani @Mark @Siramix i hope that you will understand this situation and can advise this guys :)BLOKKERS.png

You can kill this chars / You can push Dzik sadysta to the west :)
No, it's not pushable he has Antipush :) and watch this

21:40 Elite Carlos [236]: players block goroma medusa
21:41 Pene Erecto [221]: If they block for more than 15 min. send screen shots to [email protected] and pray to god they get banned for next day

But maybe it's just a trap because someone have skulls or another shits down floor? :) You can beat them by a wall of so its easy to crash it?

It's legall .

It's definitely not legal. If the characters has been there for over 15 minutes it's a violation which will result in a banishment or deletion. So I would recommend you to read the rules again, or for the first time. However I cannot do anything about this as I'm not a gamemaster on Shadowcores. I can however bring this up with Mark or Hani even though the players most likely moved by now.

delete or ill start blocking lizard city since tommorow ss
just wondering how many pissed off guys would respond to this :cool:

Back