• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Some Help Please *.*

Xinax

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Otlanders =D

I have been following this thread :-

https://otland.net/threads/8-60-the-forgotten-server-1-2.236489/

For compiling TFS 1.2 for Client 8.60 but I have been trying to compile it and I have been facing this problem for days and I tried asking help on the thread itself but with no hope :( So I will try here maybe someone will see it and maybe someone knows what am I doing wrongly

zu01fp.png

Why whenever I use Visual Studio it says that I have 0 projects :S
Thank You In Advance

The fact you're having that issue is you haven't installed one add-on for Visual Studio which it offers itself when you start it for first use (honestly I don't know the name now), if you install that add-on, you are able to open any MSVC project without any problems. I'm sure now can't see any items inside that because you can't open the project properly.

This might be not useful, but believe me. It happened to me when did formatting thing to my computer and had to install all again. I was trying to open the project but there were no items inside, so a day later I received offer to install so I did installed and then tried opening the project and worked fine.
Make sure you're opening the project inside "vc14" file which has highest KB, if I'm not wrong it should be: theforgottenserver.vcxproj

TL;DR: Reinstall your Visual Studio, probably not everything was installed unless it offers you to install this so-called thing.

Back