• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

some help to get my server fun

Wason

UnKnow Member
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,
im sure that there's someone going to help me with that only with idea
how can i make my server fun..etc
what about donate and free points..etc
i realy need your idea so i can get a Prefect server / Fun server / Players / client / botters yes , no
that's all i need any idea or suggestions & details and opinion
are u ready to help me with ur idea? Post it here :)

Here You are my threads..
Work
Server

Comment here please i realy need ur help

Agree with me with some spawns & Team hunt...
i going to map spawns for level 300 , 400..etc !!
Team hunt for 25 gold nuggets and u can loot rare items from the boss in team hunt

if u agree with me please comment if u don't comment with no :D

I though you were going to share some idea of yours, I think the title is somewhat confusing. Also, I think you should wait some little bit before bumping.

Now on the topic: I personally like RPGs, so for me it would be fun to have a deep story with complicated puzzles and team play. Maybe you should provide some more info about *your* server idea to get more or less what kind of players you are also expecting (I saw your link in the signature but I was too lazy to read it all :p)

I though you were going to share some idea of yours, I think the title is somewhat confusing. Also, I think you should wait some little bit before bumping.

Now on the topic: I personally like RPGs, so for me it would be fun to have a deep story with complicated puzzles and team play. Maybe you should provide some more info about *your* server idea to get more or less what kind of players you are also expecting (I saw your link in the signature but I was too lazy to read it all :p)

No problem for that,
i have fixed The Tile...
i just need to get this ot very fun so players can pvp / events...etc and about donations they don't have to donate and they can get the donation from Npc..Free points as reward...free pts from lvls..point medal from events
that's all chance to remake my server fun

Fixed Exp Stages
Fixed Blanced voctions
Remaped city

Still looking for more idea

whats u need help with? u have gotten two great suggestion already

Back
Top Bottom