• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Help!

Demonkil

Beginner Mapper
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have just came back from a very long break and came across this thread > http://otland.net/f464/emporia-8-6x-otland-exclusive-3-a-140367/ <, I then noticed you need to compile you're own Exe file or get one from resources > Kito2 TFS 0.4 Compiled - Always LAST revision. < which I did and now I'm confused of what to do because the Data pack came with a lot of random stuff and something about WOE. so any help of what to do next would be great, thanks.

Would be great to know what is the best source to compile myself or to download to be compatible with that data pack

Yours,
Matty

Well I have just downloaded VAPus 64 bit CODEBLOCKS and I'm trying to figure out how to get it to compile, I keep getting this and nothing happens

Code:
TheForgottenServer - default" uses an invalid compiler. Probably the toolchain path within the compiler options is not setup correctly?! Skipping...
Nothing to be done.

Any help would be great :)

Back