• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some ideas for serious mappers

These soundtracks rock indeed!!! i been to the movie 3 times XD it is an amazing movie <3

There is like 100 hits on Push it, which one? Rick Ross's?

I always map in a quiet. But idea of listening music from movies is c00l, Neon. I'll try to turn on transformers music next time ;)

Agreed, the music does give some people thoughts in their head. I honestly prefer just listening to the music i feel comfortable listening to..

All That Remains, Protest The Hero, A Perfect Circle, Metallica, and some hip hop.

Neon... I actually listened to arrival to earth, and after that song was finished, I had a new mapping "piece"

So I dove into the song 'n' i got something elvish or whatever, nothing planned or anything just pure musicwalking lol

loloxu.png

Try to find music by an artist called "Gandalf". It's very nice ambient music for all different kind of moods and themes.

"On the peacocks wings", "The river of realization" or "The sacred esotheric formula" are very nice songs.

Also try to find the soundtrack of the Dreamcast videogame "Shenmue". Same as for Gandalf it's very nice background music.

Back