• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some ideas to improve the server

Guii Nitro

Reaction score
1- I think the server needs more advertising, because in my opinion the shadowncores has many players because he is first in otservlist, whenever someone gets sick from some ot her demand for another play, so most choose the most played my suggestion is to do this while the more advertisements server, is the one who has the second page of the player many shadowncores shadowncores not enter the site, let alone the second page, put some kind of Feedback from both the long type Menssagens of invasion, announcing a new server shadowncores.

2- I have two suggestions about the kind of server, pvp-hardcore and very hard to play well, I know I already told that the issue is not that great game for players to have to start all over again, but I think the problem is not this, is very difficult to start again on a server that you leave the temple and it has 3 players in UE giving everyone who comes out, that is only a suggestion of going to have room for the player level up, one of them is putting the hardcore-pvp not fixed, some more paste type time or date for this, eg putting the weekends hardcore-pvp, or put some anoite eg time: 20:00 until serv save, save it after the serv get standard pvp again until the 20:00.

3 - Make certain events or promotions to draw some of the players for the lunar shadowncores the shadowncores ta very loaded, has many players for a few hunts, the lunar ja ta very empty structure to the server has.

Well, these are my suggestions if anyone has some more can post, and sorry for my English because I am Brazilian used the translator to make the post

just a question if you see 3 ppl stand and uear somewhere at temples pm me on roffball or some1 in my guild. I've almost never seen it.
the best for the OT would be if they had to move chars from the shadow

i think the best is to put as shadowcores with skull system it more fun at least.

Last edited:
¿What you mean?

He too plays on Shadowcores is what I think he means. But I don't think the problem is being able to merge players just because people are lazy. Make the server a little more interesting in some way. Kinda like other people have suggested, making the server pvp-enforced/rpg. I haven't seen many of those out there. Even though I've been retired from Tibia for quite some time now. I think I may begin playing since this new server is up.

maybe it will be good idea to set skull system we will see maybe ppl will come here ; / at least its something, we can sacriface (hard pvp) but there will be more ppl

and i truly believe ppl will come here becouse on shadow is a lot of bots and like 1k players already 150-200+ so ? LETS TRY:p:p:p:p:p

maybe it will be good idea to set skull system we will see maybe ppl will come here ; / at least its something, we can sacriface (hard pvp) but there will be more ppl

and i truly believe ppl will come here becouse on shadow is a lot of bots and like 1k players already 150-200+ so ? LETS TRY:p:p:p:p:p

People mainly play OTs just so they can bot. With hardcore pvp it's harder for people to bot cuz people can just freely kill them as they please. Which is why more people play pvp servers more cuz people actually care about getting a skull when they kill people. It puts a target on there back.

Back