• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some kind of bug

Piraaaa

Cyntara Player
Reaction score
Theres a bug with the magma plate.
When i put on magma plate, then change it to cyntara armor. My hp stays the same (16k). Then when i put off the cyntara armor, my hp drops down to 6k. So, now I got no armor. When I put on magma plate again, I still have 6k hp, then i put cyntara armor on again, hp stays 6k, then remove cyntara armor, and I got a shitload amount of hp, which is in total 1.. xD

Soooo, with this bug I make myself a max of 1 hp.

Pira~

its not a bug you probibly rebirthed and you didnt log out, there fore you keep the mana gained from the however much % gain you had at level 600. it sounds a bit confuseing but the bug leaves when you relog.

No Pira is right, Shadow of Death discovered this bug as well. When switching between Cyntara and Magma, you lose hp everytime you switch armors. Even when you are sitting there switching armors.

yeah all you do is relog and itll fix the problem.

Problem was, I was at serpent spawns when I did this "funny" trick by accident and my hp dropped down to like 5.8k.
Wasn't that funny with 2 serpent spawns on me, I think it should be fixed anyways, you cant always just relog.

Yeah I agree. Think about when a knight is in nightmares. He needs to have the opportunity to switch armors from say nightmare coat to skull cracker or other armors. And if each time he switches he loses hp then he is at a huge disadvantage.

Yeah I agree. Think about when a knight is in nightmares. He needs to have the opportunity to switch armors from say nightmare coat to skull cracker or other armors. And if each time he switches he loses hp then he is at a huge disadvantage.

As far as I know it only doesnt work with the magma plate.

Btw. Who's in the awesome freeze on OT? Can't move for 5 mins already and I see a nightmare taking a step once in the 30 seconds :p

As far as I know it only doesnt work with the magma plate.

Btw. Who's in the awesome freeze on OT? Can't move for 5 mins already and I see a nightmare taking a step once in the 30 seconds :p

Haha yes it has been freezing once. It is only happening with Magma, I was just giving an example as if other armors did it so he understood that it needed to be fixed so you can switch armors without a "penalty" i guess you could say.

Haha yes it has been freezing once. It is only happening with Magma, I was just giving an example as if other armors did it so he understood that it needed to be fixed so you can switch armors without a "penalty" i guess you could say.

ah ok :)

Back
Top Bottom