• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Some logos I made for my OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, some time ago i made this logo for my client.

Tell me what you think :)

baIWvOd.png

Also this one:

FdFyXcO.png

definitely doesnt look like this one but with other colors
World-of-Warcraft-Logo.jpg

You know that only one similar item in this image is frame right ?XD

And yes it doesnt look like this.

latest

you straight up copied the entire design of it, including the part where the expansion name is, and just recolored / added ur own text lol
1/10 design
10/10 copying wow logo

latest

you straight up copied the entire design of it, including the part where the expansion name is, and just recolored / added ur own text lol
1/10 design
10/10 copying wow logo

You just see shitty wow logo on this picture? Maybe you could look at whole?

you took the logo, removed the text, changed the color to be red-ish, put aleria where it says wow, put best rpg server ever where it says expansion name, made the background of the inside of the logo black and added transparency to show through, so its not just solid black, which im guessing you did because you couldnt figure out a way to keep a good color scheme after just removing the wow text, and added a little thing in the globe, which as far as i can see, is the only original thing you did to the logo

you took the logo, removed the text, changed the color to be red-ish, put aleria where it says wow, put best rpg server ever where it says expansion name, made the background of the inside of the logo black and added transparency to show through, so its not just solid black, which im guessing you did because you couldnt figure out a way to keep a good color scheme after just removing the wow text, and added a little thing in the globe, which as far as i can see, is the only original thing you did to the logo

no comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back