• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some loot that should be sellable..

mister smitherz

Reaction score
You should add the follow items, and I'm sure there is more:
  • Ravenwing
  • Obsidian Truncheon
  • Mercenary Sword
  • Molten Plate
  • SSA
  • Elven Amulet
  • Nightmare Sweater
  • Crown Backpack

As well as, crown helmet is only 1cc, and its more rare than the crown armor and other shit :blink:

But yea....those items are looted pretty often and would be nice to sell for extra cash, Thanks.

Last edited:
also I've been making a lot of loot bags at Rotworms recently, and discovered you cannot sell Maces & swords, could you add these items for my rook char to profit? :s

• Ravenwing
  • Obsidian Truncheon
  • Mercenary Sword
  • Nightmare Sweater
  • Crown Backpack

The idea of these items is to sell them to non-donors. I'm sure they'll fetch a price better than what I can put on an NPC. At least, after the update to buff non-donors they should be bought by them.

• Molten Plate

This item will be added to an NPC.

• SSA
  • Elven Amulet

These items should be used. Surely they can aid to your hunts/wars. If not, that's unfortunate, please sell to higher levels.

As well as, crown helmet is only 1cc, and its more rare than the crown armor and other shit :blink:

This is a bug, this will be fixed as well.
Red

Regarding items, I think you should add the new items that came with tiiba 8.57 to more monsters I think nightmares should drop another item with like 1% of chance to loot it and well you will know where to put the new stuff

Back
Top Bottom