• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some NEEDED Balances !

Vonlost

Reaction score
Well, I will point some fixes that need to be made to balance the vocations.

1 List
1.1 Exhausted from SDs and other attack runes are too low. You need to make it higher.
1.2 The HEALING from Knights are too HIGH. If you use exana mort you heal 500 HP, and Ultimate Health Potions heal 1k+. So if you combo it you heal 1,5k+ per turn. And hits from knights are bugged, sometimes knights hits 1k+, other day I hitted 620 on a druid lv 95 (HEADSHOT) and he died (it wasnt hit + exori gran, it was only the HIT from sword.)
1.3 The hits from pally are bugged too, they hit a lot and the exevo mas san hits a lot too, in global exevo mas san hit only 80~100,but here they are hitting 300+. You can see the top list, 10 of 15 from the top list are paladins. So you can see that pally is the vocation that is most bugged.

knights deserves some good healing at higher lvls because it really sux to be 80-129 knight

Really,
SD exhausted is too low -.-'
I bite the floor by 2 mages lvl 70... (when I was lvl 83)

CHANGE, WE NEED!

Change knights sick hits. Make it as rl tibia. Balanced....

In RL Tibia SD aren't as cheap as they are here, and mages are already overpowered in my eyes. I guess it's just fine the way it is now, since it's hard to get good skills on a knight here.

In RL Tibia SD aren't as cheap as they are here, and mages are already overpowered in my eyes. I guess it's just fine the way it is now, since it's hard to get good skills on a knight here.

Cheap? WHO THE HELL HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SDS?! I sad make it like rl tibia.. BALANCED! GOT IT? BALANCED LIKE IN RL TIBIA GOT IT? Oh no? Are you a tard... ok... ALL THE VOCATIONS (SORCERER,DRUID,PALADIN,KNIGHT) SHALL BE BALANCED. JUST AS THEY ARE IN RL TIBIA.

Im so sorry I had capslock but it felt necesarry for HIM COUSE HE MIGHT not SEE THE sMaLl WORDS

SPlash, do you know how hard it is to make the vocations just like on rl tibia?

Well, I will point some fixes that need to be made to balance the vocations.

1 List
1.1 Exhausted from SDs and other attack runes are too low. You need to make it higher.
1.2 The HEALING from Knights are too HIGH. If you use exana mort you heal 500 HP, and Ultimate Health Potions heal 1k+. So if you combo it you heal 1,5k+ per turn. And hits from knights are bugged, sometimes knights hits 1k+, other day I hitted 620 on a druid lv 95 (HEADSHOT) and he died (it wasnt hit + exori gran, it was only the HIT from sword.)
1.3 The hits from pally are bugged too, they hit a lot and the exevo mas san hits a lot too, in global exevo mas san hit only 80~100,but here they are hitting 300+. You can see the top list, 10 of 15 from the top list are paladins. So you can see that pally is the vocation that is most bugged.
That's called a critical hit! ¬¬

Isn't too hard to balance vocations...
Mage have low exhaust to shot SDs, and Magic rate is too high (15x)...
mage lvl 120 with maglvl 90+ hits 350 in sd ¬¬

fix exori con too, it dosent work :s
and maybe higher the skills for knights, at lvl 60 they have like 40/40
and paladin in 60 like 80/50 :S

Just balance as it is in RL TIBIA! Couse players searches to ot servers beacuse of war in their servers or that they have gone facc. Or want to have some fun. Fun isnt when a knight hits 1k+. Fun is when it is like rl tibia just that the exp is highered and mana regenerates faster... It will make many people to come if you balance it

Back