• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some noob questions about effects/graphics

Syryniss

Reaction score
Hi. First of all, I wanted to say I'm completly new to OTClient. I downloaded sources today, compiled it and... what can I say - I'm amazed. So, that's about my first impressions, but now I have some question, which may sound strange - sorry for that, I'm noob :)

It seems like all effects in this client are animated much faster than on normal tibia client. Is this some setting in module, in source - so it can be changed (and if it's I wanted to know how exaclty, where it can be changed) or it's because of diffrent graphics engine and it can't be changed. If it's this second reason, how I can deal with it? I mean, should I add more sprites to every effect or what, becasue now in my honest opinion it doesn't looks like intended.

And second thing, I'm using high attack speed in my server, and it seems this client can't handle it at all - the damage from few attacks is combining into one and the released to animated text. Can I do something about it and if I can, how?

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks to anyone who will help me in advance!

Thanks, it worked.

Anyone can help me with attack speed in client?

I mean attack speed is working, but in normal client it also looks good. The hits are showing very fast, but they all can be seen. In OTClient not all hits are shown, they are cumulating into few bigger hits. For example if im hitting for around ~100 in OTClient it will be shown as 600 damage hit with normal attacking speed.

Back