• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some of my new map

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
This is some of my new map all constructive criticism is allowed =] anything to help my mapping get better :thumbup:

Last edited:
The temple, even though it's way too squary, looks REALLY nice.
Rookgaard was zoomed out over what you were supposed to when taking the screenie, but I think it is ok.. not good, ok, I feel like it lacks loads of stuff, but I would play on a map like that and would like, probably. Its not a masterpiece, though.
Iceland I can't see "sheet". Zoom in and post multiple ss's please :)

Nice job after all, keep up the good work

Thanks Hiperkarma, and yes CrazyToko thanks for the Criticism i'll post more Screenshots sometime today or tomorrow, If anyone wants this map for there server they can have it =] its not that big at the moment its only 2.30MB i have another map (if you've played Collapser Server and been to Vacation island then you'll want it) coz its vacation island lolz

thanks for the criticism too guys, i'll post shortly

Ok, heres some close ups of Milford (Ice isle)

Here you go :thumbup:

Attachments

• Chakoyas.JPG
    Chakoyas.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 261 · VirusTotal
  • Frostdrags&crystalspider.JPG
    Frostdrags&crystalspider.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 267 · VirusTotal
i dont liek them... mountains dont float on water make some snow around it or something and it looks of from there but smalll

Nick your a fag get off my thread x]

Nicks a FAG

Last edited:
im making a completely different map now that one is shit compared to my new continant

I AGREE WITH SEABITZ, NO SHADE NEXT TIME, makes it look hella better, i promise.. not bad tho m8!

Back