• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Some pics, of my char

Well, guys I think it's waste for time to play tibia now.

I don't know how, I want just 1 answer what will you do if you have char lvl 200 or 300 or maybe 400 in rl tibia, don't you see all hight lvls is retired ? Just wasting of money , time

Maybe if you look for new game will be better if you told me for fun then you'r wrong it's not funny as 7.6 client.

I mean it's not funny any more .

Regards
Kamuso

Are you done now?
Want me to get a cookie to help you cut your self?

@topic

I played Secura but got borred really fast :(
but now Im in Chimera :wub:

Bump.

This is my char now... 190 days premmy.

0DOb8.jpg

Selling my character with 192 premium days left...

The character is in a great guild that always helps with quest(FREE!)

Ive got Summoner belt...

Skills is bad but you could always train them... sword 64 shield 57, ml 5

and the character is lvl 55...

Im in 6th mission on yala service..

I did the first mission on explorer soc.. (Novic)

Im done with the shattared isle quest...

Done 3 mission on the ice islands quest...

Scrapper done...

Im in 4th mission (the thives guild)

wtwee.jpg

i got alot of other items in thais dp/venore, and hidden under that fish bowl, if i would set a price for all items that aint in the pic, atleast around 200-300k...

im selling it with everything, the only thing you dont get is the cash, becasue im selling the char with everything for secura cash, if you got cash in another world, tell me witch...

btw frozen plate sells for 700k
Very old piece of paper 150-200k

Want more proof?

I could make video proof...

Start making offers, i dont want under 2kk, only the items go for 2kk+ atleast, and think of the premmy...

pretty nice char. one question how come people manage to be like fucking millionaires by lvl 50 D:
without mains :/

pretty nice char. one question how come people manage to be like fucking millionaires by lvl 50 D:
without mains :/

Well my brother gave me some money, i bought stuff worth like 50k for 30k? then sold it for 60-70k, the best thing i earned on was soft boots, i re selled soft boots all the time, and when i had some cash, i started to lvl, just by lvling, i got over 300k, yesterday i sold iron ores 100 iron ores for 2k each, but i bought them for 1k each, yes it took like 1 week but i still earned on it didnt i? :p

Just sold Frozen plate for 500k, i lost 150k on it becasue i changed it for Nightmare shield that i bought for 650k but...

Frozen shield is worth 100-200k now, and i atleast got it sold for 500k so i earned on it...

And im lvl 56 now :D

Scammer...don`t buy fromhim

oh pls shirek gtfo your stupid polack stay on classictibia forum don't ruïn it here okthxbye if you wanna reply on my quote go to my visitor page k and flame there with bullshit you crappy pl

Back