• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Some quest didnt have loaded

drentt

Solutions
Reaction score
well i have this problem, i change my distro to OTX 3.8, but when i put my old data pack, it appaer some bugs with quest, it didnt cant loaded, i solved other problems with librarys but idk how to solved it, i need load the library 051-storages.lua but i dont know how.

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Test Interface]
data/movements/scripts/quests/pits of inferno/thrones.lua
data/movements/scripts/quests/pits of inferno/thrones.lua:2: attempt to index field 'PitsOfInferno' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        data/movements/scripts/quests/pits of inferno/thrones.lua:2: in main chunk
[Warning - Event::checkScript] Can not load script: scripts/quests/pits of inferno/thrones.lua
cannot open data/talkactions/scripts/raid.lua: No such file or directory

data/creaturescripts/scripts/gnomebase/bossesWarzone.lua
data/creaturescripts/scripts/gnomebase/bossesWarzone.lua:2: attempt to index field 'BigfootBurden' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        data/creaturescripts/scripts/gnomebase/bossesWarzone.lua:2: in main chunk
[Warning - Event::checkScript] Can not load script: scripts/gnomebase/bossesWarzone.lua
cannot open data/talkactions/scripts/raid.lua: No such file or directory
[Warning - Event::checkScript] Can not load script: scripts/others/battlefield.lua
cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/battlefield.lua: No such file or directory
[Warning - Event::checkScript] Can not load script: scripts/others/battlefield.lua
cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/battlefield.lua: No such file or directory

data/creaturescripts/scripts/quests/elemental spheres/OverlordsKill.lua
...ripts/scripts/quests/elemental spheres/OverlordsKill.lua:2: attempt to index field 'ElementalSphere' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ...ripts/scripts/quests/elemental spheres/OverlordsKill.lua:2: in main chunk
[Warning - Event::checkScript] Can not load script: scripts/quests/elemental spheres/OverlordsKill.lua

data/creaturescripts/scripts/quests/in service of yalahar/DiseasedTrioKill.lua
...cripts/quests/in service of yalahar/DiseasedTrioKill.lua:2: attempt to index field 'InServiceofYalahar' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ...cripts/quests/in service of yalahar/DiseasedTrioKill.lua:2: in main chunk
[Warning - Event::checkScript] Can not load script: scripts/quests/in service of yalahar/DiseasedTrioKill.lua

data/creaturescripts/scripts/quests/in service of yalahar/QuaraLeadersKill.lua
...cripts/quests/in service of yalahar/QuaraLeadersKill.lua:2: attempt to index field 'InServiceofYalahar' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ...cripts/quests/in service of yalahar/QuaraLeadersKill.lua:2: in main chunk
[Warning - Event::checkScript] Can not load script: scripts/quests/in service of yalahar/QuaraLeadersKill.lua

part of POI quest thrones.lua

Lua:
local config = {
    [2080] = {storage = Storage.PitsOfInferno.ThroneInfernatil, text = 'You have touched Infernatil\'s throne and absorbed some of his spirit.', effect = CONST_ME_FIREAREA, toPosition = Position(32909, 32211, 15)},
    [2081] = {storage = Storage.PitsOfInferno.ThroneTafariel, text = 'You have touched Tafariel\'s throne and absorbed some of his spirit.', effect = CONST_ME_MORTAREA, toPosition = Position(32761, 32243, 15)},
    [2082] = {storage = Storage.PitsOfInferno.ThroneVerminor, text = 'You have touched Verminor\'s throne and absorbed some of his spirit.', effect = CONST_ME_POISONAREA, toPosition = Position(32840, 32327, 15)},
    [2083] = {storage = Storage.PitsOfInferno.ThroneApocalypse, text = 'You have touched Apocalypse\'s throne and absorbed some of his spirit.', effect = CONST_ME_EXPLOSIONAREA, toPosition = Position(32875, 32267, 15)},
    [2084] = {storage = Storage.PitsOfInferno.ThroneBazir, text = 'You have touched Bazir\'s throne and absorbed some of his spirit.', effect = CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN, toPosition = Position(32745, 32385, 15)},
    [2085] = {storage = Storage.PitsOfInferno.ThroneAshfalor, text = 'You have touched Ashfalor\'s throne and absorbed some of his spirit.', effect = CONST_ME_FIREAREA, toPosition = Position(32839, 32310, 15)},
    [2086] = {storage = Storage.PitsOfInferno.ThronePumin, text = 'You have touched Pumin\'s throne and absorbed some of his spirit.', effect = CONST_ME_MORTAREA, toPosition = Position(32785, 32279, 15)}
}

function onStepIn(creature, item, position, fromPosition)
    if not creature:isPlayer() then
        return true
    end

local throne = config[item.uid]
    if not throne then
        return true
    end

local cStorage = throne.storage
    if creature:getStorageValue(cStorage) ~= 1 then
        creature:setStorageValue(cStorage, 1)
        creature:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(throne.effect)
        creature:say(throne.text, TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
    else
        creature:teleportTo(throne.toPosition)
        creature:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_MORTAREA)
        creature:say('Begone!', TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
    end
    return true
end

Back