• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some questions about how Tibia works

Under Influence

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Does somebody knows what is the TIBIA server tick rate?

How do they render the sqms that are offscreen when you character is moving in that direction? Does the client have a hidden layer of 1 Sqm (row/column) sitting there to be shown while the character is transiting to the next sqm? If there is, why nobody created a Tibia cheat to see the hidden sqms?

there has been floor hacks etc already and even to this day if ypu put bag and then try throw bag 5 sqm away from bag to the ^ TOP u will walk and overthrow bag onto those tiles :)

The server sends an area of 18x14 tiles, but the client only displays 15x11 tiles. There's one extra row above the game window, two extra rows below the game window, one extra column to the left, and two extra columns to the right.

So why nobody made a cheat program to be able to see the extra sqms, outside of window range?. Floor hack is different thing, it was easy to make with sprite editor.

So why nobody made a cheat program to be able to see the extra sqms, outside of window range?.
It would be easy to do with OTClient, or one of the other various clients being made, but not so much with the official client (seeing as though most cheat programs were made to target the official client). To do so you would need to learn the layout of the clients GUI in memory and be able to draw the tile, items, and creatures somewhere on the client, or draw it as an overlay. Even then, you have to worry about space; you could have enough space on either side of the game window, but drawing top and bottom would have its issues. Personally, I don't think it would have been worth the effort. Visually, yes it would give you an advantage, but you wouldn't want to interact with anything off-screen (that would be one more not-so-particularly-easy thing the developer would have to handle) as it could get you banned.

So why nobody made a cheat program to be able to see the extra sqms, outside of window range?. Floor hack is different thing, it was easy to make with sprite editor.

I believe XenoBot's xray does show player names offscreen.

They have, elfbot had a feature to "push" your screen a couple sqm (in the direction you are facing I believe?) so you could see those tiles. The problem is that it looks like shit when you walk because you constantly see black on the edge of your screen every time you walk. I think I've seen a zoom out on some bot in the past as well.

Edit: Also OTClient can zoom out to see those tiles.

Back