• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some questions, inspiration needed :D

Zeratul

Reaction score
Hello :)

I am quite a fan of complete maps, you know, loads of quests, most bosses spawn, a bit of history, and thus I seek inspiration for a Morgaroth spawn. Ghazbaran already spawns deep underneath a dwarven mine, surrounded by gray rocks and skull pillars etc. Zoralurk spawns in a weird, demonic kind of different dimension next to the beholder library, and orshabaal spawns when a raid is triggered.(when I get that to work) Now I want something original for Morgaroth. Any ideas?
And I also really like the energy elemental-type monsters, but have no clue where to place them. It looks weird in most areas.
3rd thing: Sea Serpents. I like the size of em mean ol' snappers, but cant come up with a fitting environiment.

I'd love useful suggestions, and some flaming is always nice, so go ahead and post your opinions bout em questions :D

I'll map energy elementals and sea serpents and show you how i'd do them :)

Expect screenshots in max 3 hours :p

Took a little longer than i expected.. Sorry :p

Anyways, here's how i did the energy elementals:

bild1cbz.png

bild2goc.png

Back