• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some questions to all players!

Fix it!

1. Make it possible to get Brotherhood/Nightmare addons.

2. Put out Tiquandas Revenge, so there's a chance to get Mandrake.

3. The "pz bug" in demon oak, so you can't go in there and hide.

4. Yalahar Quest, so it's possible to get the addons, and the yalahar equpiment.

5. Put out all the PoI bosses, Mr. Punish, The Imperor etc. Include the special item from each boss.

6. Put out all Pirate bosses in the pirate raid in LB + The special item from each boss so it's possible to make Pirate Addon.

7. Teleports to each boss in inq quest, like real tibia.
You gotta finish the first boss through the normal way, then
you can enter a teleport in the beggining to that boss, same with the next boss, etc~~~~

8. Last thing, put golden boots in the loot of Zugurosh.

Fix it!, cuz it's boorin' on the ot(s) sometimes, so it would be fun to search for poi bosses, hunt inq bosses (without goin' through the whole quest), but for making the hunt of inq bosses fun, u gotta put out the rare loot from each boss, (golden boots one of 'em) u can just search on tibia.wikia.com ;)

I think alot of guys agree with me on these things ^.

My favourite outfits is actually, brotherhood and yalaharian.

Shamakius_/

Last edited:
quest - in service of yalahar
hunting place - medusas in deep banuta <3
addon - the only one i dont have in rl, full bob, spent 3kk getting nk just for the shield :<

4. Yalahar Quest, so it's possible to get the addons, and the yalahar equpiment.

5. Put out all the PoI bosses, Mr. Punish, The Imperor etc. Include the special item from each boss.

6. Put out all Pirate bosses in the pirate raid in LB + The special item from each boss so it's possible to make Pirate Addon.

you can enter a teleport in the beggining to that boss, same with the next boss, etc~~~~

Fix it!, cuz it's boorin' on the ot(s) sometimes, so it would be fun to search for poi bosses, hunt inq bosses (without goin' through the whole quest), but for making the hunt of inq bosses fun, u gotta put out the rare loot from each boss, (golden boots one of 'em) u can just search on tibia.wikia.com ;)

Shamakius_/

no need to fix i got brotherhood addon

Shamakius_/

5th, the poi bosses were raids, but would be cool you get a message in white they will be spawned and so ;)

* What quests are you missing the most?
* Is there some special hunting place you feel is missing?
* What addon is your favourite?

1. Yakahari addon quest
2. dunno
3. Yalahari addon but dossent exist

1. Yalahari Quest and Killing in the name of... (To kill demdroas, horned fox and more)
  2. Hydra x3 (Port Hope)
  3. Warrior and Barbarian Full

A question... in this server, maybe in a far future, will be implemented the black skull?

quest - In Service of Yalahar
........HOTA Quest shall work correctly
........Elemental Sphere
........Pythius th Rotten (something like that)
hunting place - Sea Serpents (Dont know if its added)
addon - Citizen Addon :D

Last edited:
i wish if you could make yalaharian quests
also ye make more dls at poi, its lame now

What quests are you missing the most?
Yalahar Quest
Addon:Summoner And Barbar

And Fix Loot From Inq Bosses.

* What quests are you missing the most?
Yalahar

* Is there some special hunting place you feel is missing?
Medusa new monster

* What addon is your favourite?
Night~~

Fixed
Death Ring 5% of Deathe
Assassin Stars is only for Paladin not all Vocation
Change Healing Exana Mort 600 Ek Healing 1k-2k sometimes 800 its not balanced better is 1.5k+ all the time like Paladin Use Exura San and heal always this same.
Spell Exori-Exori Gran Best hit 250 in real tibia Knight hit 350-400+ with utito tempo Better.
Drop Rar Items from Monster bosses like INQ because there is shit.
Bring Back Stone Skin 5 chars like old time

i agree on the knight exori attack on icechaw they hit shit^^ôn soft we own^^

Back