• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Questions!

zoubiey

Reaction score
Hello, been a while since I last hosted OT servers or had anything to do with Tibia at all but I'm back now and got some questions.
Trying to start a 8.62 server, or learn so I know how to do it when I've got fiber internet as the server will be home hosted.

Managed to setup the SQL database, created a GM that's working but I have always had a problem with No-IP and port forwarding as it never seems to work for me at all.

My router is an "ZyXel P-2601HN-F1" and that one is not in the port forwarding database so I could possible made something wrong there because I tried with the port checker website CanYouSeeMe.org and all I get is "Connection timed out" on all tibia related ports so that would meen the ports isn't forwarded, am I right?
Can post a picture of my ports if it's needed!

While I'm still writing I could also ask, is there any tutorial to setup a website for "The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)" and got any map to recommend for 8.62? (Don't care if the map is RL or just TP based)

As of now I don't have anything more to ask/say so, would be glad if someone could help me!

Oh, almost forgot.. Already searched the forums, been looking for anything to help me the last 3 days and came up with nothing..

Yours
/ Zoubiey

Thanks man, will check them out and see if I can manage to get it to work! :)

EDIT: The website part of the tutorial is for a UniServer, but can see if I can figure it out myself with some help of that thread when I am home.

Last edited:
Hello, been a while since I last hosted OT servers or had anything to do with Tibia at all but I'm back now and got some questions.
Trying to start a 8.62 server, or learn so I know how to do it when I've got fiber internet as the server will be home hosted.

Managed to setup the SQL database, created a GM that's working but I have always had a problem with No-IP and port forwarding as it never seems to work for me at all.

My router is an "ZyXel P-2601HN-F1" and that one is not in the port forwarding database so I could possible made something wrong there because I tried with the port checker website CanYouSeeMe.org and all I get is "Connection timed out" on all tibia related ports so that would meen the ports isn't forwarded, am I right?
Can post a picture of my ports if it's needed!

While I'm still writing I could also ask, is there any tutorial to setup a website for "The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)" and got any map to recommend for 8.62? (Don't care if the map is RL or just TP based)

As of now I don't have anything more to ask/say so, would be glad if someone could help me!

Oh, almost forgot.. Already searched the forums, been looking for anything to help me the last 3 days and came up with nothing..

Yours
/ Zoubiey

r u sure you really need port forwarding if you are using fiber?
Just saying because i'm using fiber aswell and I didnt need it

Try 192.168.1.1 it will connect you to your router if i'm right, if it leads you to your router try the username: admin and password: admin, if not try admin123/admin123 or look up on the internet what the passwords could be, make sure you open 7171,7272,80 and 3306 just in case ^^

r u sure you really need port forwarding if you are using fiber?
Just saying because i'm using fiber aswell and I didnt need it
No idea, dont have it yet so cant try it but meanwhile I will use router adsl so I need to port forward

Try 192.168.1.1 it will connect you to your router if i'm right, if it leads you to your router try the username: admin and password: admin, if not try admin123/admin123 or look up on the internet what the passwords could be, make sure you open 7171,7272,80 and 3306 just in case ^^
I know which ports but they doesnt seem to open correctly..

okay, umm.. What I had is I forwarded the ports correctly but it also asks for which IP I have to open them, maybe it is also with yours?

Back