• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some random stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, you are awesome with maps :)

This is a stupid question, but I'm new to this. I really like your work, If I download it and open it in Remere's, I wonder if its possible to grab everything and move it around the map, so I don't need to necessarily start from the place it was originally built. Once again, I know its a newbie question but that's what I am at this moment.

You mean cut and paste?
You have to choose highest (0. floor), then go Edit->selection->check: "visible floors" (if you wanna get piece of map without undergrounds) or "lower floors" (if you wanna get all)
If you're ready push shift and use your mouse to select what do you want to cut/copy, then simply use: ctrl+x (to cut it)/ ctrl+c (copy) / ctrl+v (paste)

I hope that I didnt forget anything :p
Please excuse my poor english

Well done!

I will for sure use them on my projects, will save some time.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Can you rehost please ^^ ! I like your harbor

Could anyone please rehost it ?!
Really loved this map :)
Thanks a lot
-- Sorry for the bump btw, ik it's a old thread... Just really want this map

I PMed eiserne festung and he said he doesn't have the map anymore :(
So, unless someone who has downloaded before reupload it, the map is probably lost......
Too bad, it looked great.

Re-Upload harbour pl0x XD <3

Awesome mapping m8, would like to use them. Re-upload please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back