• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some screenshots from my latest project..

And you look like a fucking troll.

I meant no offense, I just wanted to point out the fact you simply haven't done anything new.

Now here's my opinion.

1. The way you take pictures sucks. Set the screen to don't stretch/skew window and hit CTRL+N to hide your name and health bar.

2. The mapping itself is horrible.

3. Every picture is autobordered.

4. Some parts are missing borders.

5. Really square.

6. No details to make the picture interesting.

7. These aren't mapping pictures, their remade quest dialog pictures. The pictures in fact have nothing to do with mapping, at least as far as I can see.

3/10 for the mapping.

You asked, I gave.
Leftwing

I meant no offense, I just wanted to point out the fact you simply haven't done anything new.

Now here's my opinion.

1. The way you take pictures sucks. Set the screen to don't stretch/skew window and hit CTRL+N to hide your name and health bar.

2. The mapping itself is horrible.

3. Every picture is autobordered.

4. Some parts are missing borders.

5. Really square.

6. No details to make the picture interesting.

7. These aren't mapping pictures, their remade quest dialog pictures. The pictures in fact have nothing to do with mapping, at least as far as I can see.

3/10 for the mapping.

You asked, I gave.
Leftwing

1. This isn't a mapping showoff thread., it's me showing my first 2 quests on this server.
2. I did not ask for your opinion.
3. get the fuck out.

Oh, and 4. It's sad that you must attempt to justify yourself with a secondary account.

Hehe, true.
He can not do it better, he just a little ugly troll.
Dont listen to him, Leftwing.

Last edited:
Not a secondary account, I need not justify myself to an arrogant prick like you. By the way, if your just showing off quests then be sure to let us know before we actually look at it.

Seems pretty shit considering all you did was change the text in the NPC dialog.

Sincerely (not),
Leftwing

What the hell is this thread doing at mapping showoff section then?

I was going to say that, then I realized that it wasn't worth arguing over where it belongs.

Last edited:
Seriously give him a break, what if he hasn't modified it yet? He wanted to show his quest, stop flaming for fuck sake, we aren't 10 years old are we? chill the fuck out..

Bump with updates, this pic is the unfinished client background my server will use. :)

CMgfJN62KC.png

Back