• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Screenshots of my map

sleepy chronos

.::MaPpEr::.
Reaction score
i want show my new project i just beging last week ^^

some pictures
picture 1
map6.png

picture 2
map5.png

picture 3
map4.png

picture 4
map3.png

picture 5
map2.png

picture 6
map1.png

This is a frozen land filled with fantasy and full of great challenges for the adventurous:p:p:thumbup:

You sure know how to use the mapeditor, but I can't say it looks too good. 50% looks strange in my eyes. Some things are inspiring though. Your quality is good, but you need to focus more on how it would look in real life.

You sure know how to use the mapeditor, but I can't say it looks too good. 50% looks strange in my eyes. Some things are inspiring though. Your quality is good, but you need to focus more on how it would look in real life.

strange because u need use your creativity ...
look the last picture is a dwarven mine look a medieval facility
with road, some place u pick a rock from water for find some diamond or something else, see the cart for pick a diamond if is separeted from dirt, see the mill i try to do a kind of machine if the water with diamond go up to another floor and a road to transport it ........ i base in a rl mine but a dont have a grafic to do more realistic

sry bad inglish

Really nice mapping there. Keep it up :D

-Merged Post-
I love it :p
So beautiful :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks Nice so far. i full rate it when i see more pictures that includes monsters,NPC & towns :)

Going by what you said about it being a diamond mine, wouldn't it be more realistic if you could see diamonds in the walls of the mine? I mean, since we can see inside of the walls anyway. :p

Great mapping either way, 10/10.

Good job.

OtLand drived crazy or what the .... only noobs here?

Dudes his mapping sux.

The only thing I likes a little was the third picture, sorry but overall 3/10.
The rest are just spammers like I said in one thread before, they all say "plx veri nice 10/10" or "show more plx u is hav very nice mapz0r :D"

@ Xero and seabilt

And I saw you at the forum spirit criticizing people. And not seen and which you have better skills maping some kinda noob for only having 4 or 5 post. If they want to criticize done in a civilized manner not as a streetman

@sirnux
than i appreciated your oppinion

sry bad inglis

Back