• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some suggestions!

Crusitus

Reaction score
Hi!

First of all I want to asslick everyone who is working on theese servers, very well done!

But I'd like to help with some suggestions who would be nice. So here they come:

in Rookgaard,
* a PvP system like only for guilds whos in war or a certain level (This will make the life of the Rookstayers, more intresting)
* an Annihilator in Rook, like 30-80+ to make an annihilator, facing for example, 4 Orc Shamans/Mino Archers/Fire Devils (I don't know) and like 2 Minotaur Guards/Orc Berserkers.
* some new hunting spots, for like lvl 50+, better exp, (like a big rotworm cave with carrion worms, or like 4-5 Ghouls, or a demon skeleton!)
* More Custom quests! It's always nice to see well made quests, Rookgard needs more quests (according to me)
* Few Houses, Wooould be super with like 6-7 Houses and like 1-2 Guild halls in rook!

in Newbie Island,
* a PvP system, 50 +? > Would be very good since I am trying to reach highest in Rookgaard and on Newbie Island and I'd like to start a war there.
* More dangerous Monsters, areas and quests, the hardest monster I have found so far is a dragon lord and that wasn't very hard, it would be nice to expand the island a little more, I haven't found any quests so far, I don't know if it excist any on Newbie Island, so I suggest some quests too.
* More NPCs, Like a regular Equipment Trader (Both buys and sells), a Paladin NPC, (Who sells paladin stuffs, bows, spears, xbows and more ammunition), a Promoter (Promoting the vocations) and an addon NPC and addon system, (Not all of the addons, just as many as possible) (This would require more monsters who drops addon items, ofc.)
* Houses, like 5-10 Small houses, 2-3 Big Houses and 1 guild hall would be perfect!

In Mainland,
* Improved Vocation Balancing
* Expanding monster areas (Who really is needed)

* General, Highscores to Rookgaard Level/Distance/Shielding/Axe,sword,club/Fishing

This is my suggestions, you maybe think I am stupid who want this, but I think it can improve, even though that it's not very many who stays in Rookgaard and Newbie Island. So flame me if you want and don't like it, agree with some of em if you do, its all up to you.

Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day Folks.
Yours
Tobbe :thumbup:

Last edited:
Just PvP in a certain lvl in Rook, I never mentioned anything about promotion in rook.. -.^

Yours

I agree with the the pvp in rook.
i also think there should be atleast.
like 100+ spells.
like utani hur,exori,exori hur

You know that newbie island is for players BELOW lvl 50, that means that if you die in newbie island after level 50 or if we decide to spawn all players in temple after a crash or something, that means you will be teleported to Thais or whatever town you had before you went to Newbie Island.

Otherwise, some good suggestions, just wanted to state that so you dont get pissed later when you die /get sent to the temple..

But my location is Newbie Town, or that doesn't matter? :p

Well Nevermind then, but still pvp would be fun there, cuz if u die u lose alot.

And Dont worry, I wont get pissed, got no plans of dying either. ^^

Yours

Back