• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Tomb

BahamutxD

Jack of all trades, master of none
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

First map releasing! Wanted to make the tomb a bit bigge but... RME crashed mid session and didn't save... So spent too much time redoing everything until I just lost interest.

Map should be bug free and decent for any RPG server, use at your will!

Note. Included monsters and Vashresamun (pharaoh boss) as last boss room, change it to whatever you like. Quest reward also includes Helm of the Ancient (no gem) be warned!

RIncBmB.png

Khz1ahL.png

ki5C6Hn.png

wgR3USr.png

Attachments

1. Always ctrl+s from time to time.
2. If you want a nice images ingame then go to Options > Graphics > Game Window > Don't Stretch / Shrink Game Window then take a shot.

1. Always ctrl+s from time to time.
2. If you want a nice images ingame then go to Options > Graphics > Game Window > Don't Stretch / Shrink Game Window then take a shot.

Funny thing is I usually ctrl+s every couple of changes.... usually. For whatever reason I didn't that time :p

Thanks for the screenshot tip, didn't know.

as stated before, take better ingame pictures ;)

but mapping looks alright, i do like the classic feel about the tomb.
one thing i love more than other is the last picture, great idea! cave -> tomb transfer really liked it. you can make secret entries to the tomb via caves. will probobly take inspiration from it and make one myself.

good job, thanks for the release!

Back