• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Some tries

Thosh

Reaction score
Hello OtLand,
from time to time I´ll show you my layouts here.

let´s start with a try of me.

A SMS Shop:
5L33m4.png

Tell me , what you´d change and what I could do
better next time.l

Thanks ;)

1. font: verdana.
2. change product images for something more attractive, the current doesn't call attention of customer
3. inside table margin, it's very huddle..

2. change product images for something more attractive, the current doesn't call attention of customer
It looks somekind of Shit with Verdana,
2. Yeah , thats true , Í´ll change that.
3. hmpf , what shall I change?
Thank You :)

Id change everything.
and how?
What would you change? How should it look like?
I like it if someone wants to help me , but please tell me how I should change it ;)

Well this frist place and its kinda all to

well for package i would use moon bp or something like that OR that rare weapon that is in that package

Well this frist place and its kinda all to

well for package i would use moon bp or something like that OR that rare weapon that is in that package
Okay Thank you I´ll do this as fast as I can and show you the result.

Put a picutre in the background instead of plain blue.
Hmpf , I´m talking just about the Shop , not about the layout at all :p
but thanks

Alright this is what I'd do.
Change icons to something more.. appealing.
Spread out the text a bit or make it smaller so it flows properly instead of looking .. 'stuck' to the sides e.g. price: 5euro
Change the 5 euro and Buy now color to blue so it fits with the color scheme.
Make the boxes look better using patterns (the line pattern is perfect for this sort of thing, if you know what im talking about)

9TP6lz.png

Thats with Verdana, and idk what Pictures I should use for the donation houses sry.

For the houses, you should use a picture of a door perhaps.
For the item packages perhaps a present box?

Alright this is what I'd do.
Change icons to something more.. appealing.
Spread out the text a bit or make it smaller so it flows properly instead of looking .. 'stuck' to the sides e.g. price: 5euro
Change the 5 euro and Buy now color to blue so it fits with the color scheme.
Make the boxes look better using patterns (the line pattern is perfect for this sort of thing, if you know what im talking about)
I know what you mean, hmm I´m thinking about deleting that "Price:".
I´ll edit it to: blue or lightblue?

The Boxes with that patterns? hmm idk if that look good.
Thanks.

For the houses, you should use a picture of a door perhaps.
For the item packages perhaps a present box?
Trying the Present Box and using the House Icon of Vendelikoo

I´ll use your house icon.

bro i like it so much. Nice clean styles. I am sick of these flashy, in your face webpages. I want simple, sleek and smooth designs on servers. When i go on a site and see flashing images, bright colours etc i think "aff fuck this, it's another HEY LOOK AT ME, BUY ALL THESE THINGS BECAUSE THIS PAGE IS BRIGHT AND FLASHING".

Websites for open tibia servers are used for account management more than anything else. Simple designs = faster management = happier players.

Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom