• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some useful php,lua &xml scripts

7i7a

Reaction score
Hello guys
i posted this therad requesting some scripts. Plz answer me :-
1) any scripts (xml,lua,php) for any new thing fourm,rune,weapon,...anything but new

2) i need in my website in "createaccount" when iam creating an account i must write a nickname,country with flag,i may upload a profile picture,and some information about me...

3) i need any new fourm to be in my website (free section)

4)my last request----> i need in "characters.php" when i search on ann acount i must see his nickname,all equipments(and only gms access 5+ who can tick on show thier equipment or No ,caps,lvl,mana,hp,group name,skills,soul points, experience,death and kills,the avilable outfit,balance,guild,vocation and also if it impossible {stamina lefted , quests info with percentage quality , vip days left(storage 11551), }... That all!

-I heard that otland have a smart and good scripters so:
* anyone help me i will rep
*i need a good scripter to post the requested scripts ^^
* *sorry for my bad english**
--->thank you all!<--

Yes,, i will but i need any thing of these things which are something hard. If u need to help me just post a link or any thing help, if you don't need to help just don't post any comment. thats all!

1) any scripts (xml,lua,php) for any new thing fourm,rune,weapon,...anything but new
Any script? Actions, MoveEvents & TalkActions / Monsters & NPCs / GlobalEvents, Spells & CreatureEvents
Is it that hard to just look around?

2) i need in my website in "createaccount" when iam creating an account i must write a nickname,country with flag,i may upload a profile picture,and some information about me...
wut?

3) i need any new fourm to be in my website (free section)
Freeforums: Link

4)my last request----> i need in "characters.php" when i search on ann acount i must see his nickname,all equipments(and only gms access 5+ who can tick on show thier equipment or No ,caps,lvl,mana,hp,group name,skills,soul points, experience,death and kills,the avilable outfit,balance,guild,vocation and also if it impossible {stamina lefted , quests info with percentage quality , vip days left(storage 11551), }... That all!
if no current AAC does that, I doubt you'll find anyone willing to script that

Back
Top Bottom