• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some1 remembers me? :D

not really :eek:

30% of the oldschool players lvl 200~are inactive because the server is retired no funny wars, no good players any more who got pvp skills. onli some retired kids who like to lvl lol ,
like ice meto^

30% of the oldschool players lvl 200~are inactive because the server is retired no funny wars, no good players any more who got pvp skills. onli some retired kids who like to lvl lol ,
like ice meto^

sorry mate...
But i pked with you.. And you started crying when you had 2 frags that you cant get more.. bcs of red skull -.-

So whats the problem?

Well some people are retiring because they have been playing this ot for like 5 months. I would get bored after 3 :p/Mr retired

The main reason people retired because it was senceless to fight Moustapha, Renacashi etc cuz they were outlvl'd and only using bot. No1 stood a chance versus them.

Now, since they leave, suddenly 10 new wars are starting, we had like 10 OB's in the 1-2 weeks they left, when they were here, we had 1 max.

Btw assassinho, you're just 12, dno how to fight, doesn't listen to ppl, doesn't have a feeling of what to do in a battle and knows nothing. Not every 200+ = retired, I'm still active;)

The main reason people retired because it was senceless to fight Moustapha, Renacashi etc cuz they were outlvl'd and only using bot. No1 stood a chance versus them.

Now, since they leave, suddenly 10 new wars are starting, we had like 10 OB's in the 1-2 weeks they left, when they were here, we had 1 max.

Btw assassinho, you're just 12, dno how to fight, doesn't listen to ppl, doesn't have a feeling of what to do in a battle and knows nothing. Not every 200+ = retired, I'm still active;)

They were to good for all of you to handle =)

Back