• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Somehow messed up Neikiro tfs downgrade

XiolenceOT

Reaction score
I followed the guide on Basics/ Neikiro's TFS downgrade, but I'm getting tons of errors now I'm trying to figure out how to scrap everything completely so I can re-do it/do another server, any help on that would be great.

I followed the guide on Basics/ Neikiro's TFS downgrade, but I'm getting tons of errors now I'm trying to figure out how to scrap everything completely so I can re-do it/do another server, any help on that would be great.
You need to provide more information than that. At least screenshot, error logs, anything. We're not mages to guess what happened or which error you have; anyways, at least you place "Compiling" on the title, according to that, I leave you the compiling guide for the server you're trying to use (and actually, any TFS).

Regards ^^

Back