• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone could help?

Polat Alemdar

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
Hmm

I need help and tips can someone help me done this before monday tommorrow???

Rep + will be added to everyone on this thread if im done with it and got help from here ( not to users who only post shits)!!
/

I chose USA - United States of America like a Country!

Lua:
Your paper should include:

3•	8 important historical features about the country ( i have done 6 of 8)

6•	Mention 8 famous people from this country – 
explain why they are famous and how they have made an impact on 
the country and perhaps the rest of the world – 
Try to choose people who are famous for different reasons, such as e.g. literature, sports, music and politics.

8•	Choose 3 famous people that you want to focus on – 
make sure they are famous for 3 different reasons – e.g. politics, literature and music

Write key facts about the chosen celebrities, 
such as – age, place of birth, profession, how they became famous, if their fame is spread worldwide, 
does their fame have an impact on the country

And thanks for help!

- - - Updated - - -

Im done with 1 and 2

in the number 3 i have done 6 of 8 and i have wrote about Neil Armstron, 9/11 , Barack Obama, martin luther king, john f kennedy, ww2

now i need to continue can someone help?

Last edited:
Homework cheats on a forum? xD feels like it

Hmm ye its of course a homework but i need help with it!

:p

could you help at least give me tips ?

- - - Updated - - -

now the number 3 im done 6 of 8 i need 2 important could someone give me tips or help?

Last edited:
Be serious i already know what google is its not helping everytime!!

Now im done with the most of it i edited the thread just look its 2 questions left.

I need help with these 2 questions can someone help??????

If google can't help you with this, nothing can

new here bump.....
2.jpg
3.jpg
wanhuan1-2.jpg
huantest.jpg

Hello OtLand!

I have an OT server (vokamas.no-ip.org) which is an Tibia 8.0 server, its works without any problems.

But since my goal with Tibia OT is to have an Tibia 8.6 with website etc.

So..

I have downloaded a TFS server ( http://otland.net/f18/8-60-forgotten...son-v3-147913/ )

I have fix anything in the config.lua etc, I know what to do there, and created a database and imported mysql.sql file.
And imported an 8.6 evolution map. ( I have changed the Acc manager position )

But when other people ( my friend ) tried to log in to the server, he did come to the Character List, but when he gonna log in it says the server is Offline?
But myself, I can log in, but only with the Local Ip adress, 127.0.0.1.
COuld someone help me ?!! PLEASE :rolleyes:

Hello OtLand!

I have an OT server (vokamas.no-ip.org) which is an Tibia 8.0 server, its works without any problems.

But since my goal with Tibia OT is to have an Tibia 8.6 with website etc.

So..

I have downloaded a TFS server ( http://otland.net/f21/someone-could-help-175007/f18/8-60-forgotten...son-v3-147913/ )

I have fix anything in the config.lua etc, I know what to do there, and created a database and imported mysql.sql file.
And imported an 8.6 evolution map. ( I have changed the Acc manager position )

But when other people ( my friend ) tried to log in to the server, he did come to the Character List, but when he gonna log in it says the server is Offline?
But myself, I can log in, but only with the Local Ip adress, 127.0.0.1.
COuld someone help me ?!! PLEASE :rolleyes:

First of all what do this compare with this thread and second thing open port 7171 (tcp & udp), 7172 (tcp & udp)

Can you help me??

Why aren't you asking your classmates for help with the homework?

Back