• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

someone could post the download ipchanger upgraded to be able to enter the OTServ

karakawa

Reaction score
someone could post the download ipchanger upgraded to be able to enter the OTServ

Download and Install

Download and Run

Follow instructions
oV28B8P.png

Download and Install

Download and Run

Follow instructions
oV28B8P.png
upload_2013-11-5_6-28-21.png

I downloaded the ipchanger that you sent me and the tibia download, follow the instructions not able to connect even more, I realized that my ipchanger is different from the picture that you sent me. I took more ipchando your download. you do not have to add me on facebook and send me your ipchanger?

You are running the old ip changer. On the new one you're not able to change port. (Atleast i cant) so i guess remove your current ip changer and try downloading and installing the new one again

The links provided are for Twifysoft 10.21 and notice the Tibia Client title bar of your provided screenshot, the IP should be visible.

87U7oDI.png

Last edited:
Back