• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone hacked my website o.000000 help!

Cris2387

Reaction score
so i was playing as usual my own server to test if things were okay, i was the only person only like always and out of nowhere this guy comes and says hey are you the administrator ? i said no o.0 but i was, he then said im going to hack the website and give you points :), i said good luck with that, then 5 mins later he said wow this administrator doesnt know how to protect his website he said i gave u 1000 points go buy stuff at shop, he then said im going to make myself administrator, i said lies lol, he then after like 4 mins told me wow group 6 here is not god maybe is 5, thats where i got really scared, i checked my phpmyadmin database i checked the player table and everybody changed from group id 1 to 6 lmao i then shutdown my server and stoped apache and mysql from xamp and uninstalled all services :((((( what are some stuff i can fix to prevent people from hacking me?

Use uniserver, not xampp.
Use Znote, not Gesior.
Use a secure password for your database.

Just some stuff that I have done in the past.. maybe not the best advice though? Anyone else?

If you are using Gesior make sure that you are using 2012 version and a randomly generated password to your database and NOT root.
Then you should be secure (and as above use UniformServer)

Xampp is good lately btw ask @Cornex get em boy

There is some checklists that you should follow. Anyhow, I would not use XAMPP on live servers, either not uniform server.
@Cris2387 , I would go with nginx, even on windows you can install it but a bit harder tho. There is some stack solutions, like WT-NMP http://sourceforge.net/projects/wtnmp/
(Even if I don't recommend you to use stack installs) ..

I can probably help you install nginx later if you are interested.

There is some checklists that you should follow. Anyhow, I would not use XAMPP on live servers, either not uniform server.
@Cris2387 , I would go with nginx, even on windows you can install it but a bit harder tho. There is some stack solutions, like WT-NMP http://sourceforge.net/projects/wtnmp/
(Even if I don't recommend you to use stack installs) ..

I can probably help you install nginx later if you are interested.
okay i will try it out, and try to figure out how to install it by myself if i cant then i will ask here, thank you for your help guys :)

okay so i installed uniserv, set up phpadmin and everything imported database everything fine, i then tried to installed gesior acc 2012 which i've never used before i use to use regular gesior acc and when i put the admin password i get this
bRmarXx.jpg

Why not gesior? Lol...
I'm using the 2012 GitHub version.
What's wrong ?

Don't listen to him, he dosen't know what he is talking about.
Gesior 2012 is safe to use, just as safe as any other AAC out there that is updated aka not old gesiors, modern aac(might still be safe to a certain limit), nicaw etc etc

okay so i installed uniserv, set up phpadmin and everything imported database everything fine, i then tried to installed gesior acc 2012 which i've never used before i use to use regular gesior acc and when i put the admin password i get this
bRmarXx.jpg

Are you using gesior 2012?
This step is pretty useless, it's probbly added to avoid spam in the support forum.
You can remove the install.txt file and add an account or change password on it in your database manager.

Gesior 2012 is safe to use, just as safe as any other AAC out there that is updated aka not old gesiors, modern aac(might still be safe to a certain limit), nicaw etc etc

This step is pretty useless, it's probbly added to avoid spam in the support forum.
You can remove the install.txt file and add an account or change password on it in your database manager.
okay cool hum ok

O: it worked thank you!!!!! you're awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

You're right, I don't know what I'm talking about. Thank you for clarifying! :)

Thank you mate!!!

Back